Adding Zing with Social Media Marketing
It’s no secret- Social Media Marketing is one thing that no online marketer can do without. Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc are not just used for marketing but are the way in which marketers reinforce their brand image in the minds of sometimes fickle audiences. In a day and age where a million products and a zillion brands have a presence on the Internet, and E-commerce Development is ballooning, being noticed is becoming a rollercoaster ride.
Ello is the latest social media player to jump on the bandwagon, just around 6 weeks ago. This particular network proudly wears its anti-Facebook attitude on its sleeve and people are heading for it by the droves. It’s USP- No annoying ads!! But before you think that it is going to grab the crown from FB, think again. Latest statistics state that 94% of online marketers say that Facebook is the top social media marketing platform while 82% root for Twitter. LinkedIn, which is more of a professional networking site, comes in third and 71% and YouTube stands at 57%
Booking Top Spot
The biggest brands across the globe as well as the smallest niche and local businesses toil hard and pour marketing dollars into it, to expand their fan bases. And their strategy is not a misplaced one. Here are some hard Facebook facts:
- Facebook is essentially a mammoth data set, that most brands are currently under-using. The estimation is that FB delivers literally billions of different display ads on a daily basis, but less than 15% effectively leverage the ever-billowing social data cache to target the right audiences
- The FB app is installed on 3 out of 4 smartphone and the company’s data indicates that in excess of 50% of its 1 billion-plus, active users visit the site daily. Simply put, FB is untouchable on every scale
- Though the site relies very heavily on online ads for its revenue, it is one company that is in constant change-mode when it comes to tweaking its algorithm to improve user experience and up its revenue. Incorporating this kind of UX Design concept helps everyone in a significant manner
Making an Impact
Take a look at some do’s and don’ts of social media marketing:
- Avoid Talking Too Much – It’s crucial to have the right social media marketing campaigns and let videos and graphics do more of the talking. Visual content is always more impacting and it keeps your audience engaged with your brand
- Think before Posting – Create your own brand content making use of some popular headlines. Check what the trending topics are and ensure that you have the timing right.
- Understand the Working- Every social networking site is different and using just one will not have as much of an impact as using a combination will. The social media marketing company that you hire should ideally help you identify which networks are preferred by your audience. They will also help in monitoring the audience response and help you make decisions about which content should be shared on individual channels
- Quick Response – In addition to all these things, it’s also crucial for a company to respond to their customers. It is in the consumer’s psyche to share negative experiences easily and quickly and if you find customer complaints about your brand on any social media, it is important to respond within 72 hours.
Booking Top Spot
Using search tools for listing to your customer’s conversations helps in understanding what they are saying about you and you can respond very quickly. Ensure that your brand has a personality and distinctive sheen and you can also reach out to your audience with Local SEO in a fun way which will be impactful too. Become more adaptable and agile and stay on your toes with your social media marketing, SEO and PPC strategy. It is the one way to book a permanent top spot in the social media space. Ensure that you have a credible Website Design and Development Company like Kleverk Designs managing your Website and social media marketing campaign for you.