PAY PER CLICK – PPC SERVICES
Are you a looking for best results through the Digital Marketing approach for your brand but do not have enough knowledge about the PAY PER CLICK (PPC), jargons like Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per Impression, CPM, etc? We at Kleverk help you understand the difference between LinkedIn PPC ads, Facebook PPC ads, and Google PPC ads; thus, analyzing which platform shall prove to be of maximum advantage and shall add more value to your business and brand and why.
Pay Per Click Services The digital marketing experts at Kleverk is focused so as to make you recognize the importance of PPC for a business. Kleverk is an Indian full-service inventive firm that offers a business comprehensive Pay Per Click (PPC) managing services along with continuing optimization of Pay Per Click campaigns. If you give us a basic inkling of what you desire, we assist you in turning that tiny thought into an awareness that can lead to the generation of money. We realize that being successful in the internet marketing is not a piece of cake rather it is all about being patient and waiting. With the aid of our comprehensive research and investigation, we help your business to retarget a probable customer through paid marketing and multi-medium advertising.
Our client base consists of established companies and new businesses with determined growth plans. Our specialized experts are focused on search and on various social media platforms to generate a long-lasting imprint of your brand on the targeted audience. We deliver consistent B2B and B2C leads from across the globe and numerous targeted locations. We love our work and are confident that our efforts along with our exclusive PPC expertise shall boost your sales.
Our Pay Per Click – PPC services include
- Google AdWords – Boosts Website traffic, helps in getting leads with Google AdWords ads (Sponsored Links section above/next to the search results page)
- Banner ads – Image-based ads or Rectangular Banner ads positioned on Website’s core content
- Landing Pages – Inventive web pages planned especially for capturing leads
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ads – Exploring numerous advertising possibilities (text ads, image ads, video ads, sponsored posts/tweets etc.) on social networks
- Retargeting and Remarketing – Re-market or Re-target the users who had earlier visited your website/blog but did not take any action. We do not want these potential leads to be missed.
- Media buying – Exploring where and when your advertisements need to be exhibited so as to reach the maximum number of viewers and get maximum returns
- Google Products Listing – Highlighting and listing your products and services on Google Product Listing Ads.
Taking advantage of our Pay Per Click services is exactly like being enrolled in a gym and paying only for what you lose; you can also modify your media purchasing budget to match your sales targets. Whether your business employs just two employees in a small office or you are a business tycoon, with our cohesive PPC experience, we assist you in competing with national as well as international chains.
Our professionals track your keyword accomplishments and failures, keep a track of what kind of ad gets the most traffic, conversion rates and much more. We provide complete transparency and quicker conversions. The creative designers at Kleverk design attractive banner ads that can go on the Google Display Network (GDN) and catch your customers’ attention; thus, helping in the growth of your online business and increase your returns on your investment in a systematic way. Take advantage of our PPC services by contacting us today!
Latest updates in Pay Per Click – PPC Services
- Mac Users Can Now Use Bing Ads Editor
- Bing has released its’ ads editor for Mac users. It will have many of the same features as multi-account management, copying & pasting across accounts and a user-friendly interface.
- Price Extensions to be Shown for Google AdWords Across All Devices
- Google AdWords price Extensions will now be shown across all devices. Previously the used to appear below mobile text ads for advertisers to highlight specific products or services but now no additional efforts to be taken for the same.